About Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay
Go Sea Kayak at Byron Bay is officially licenced to take members of the public on sea kayak trips with dolphins, whales, turtles and other marine life in Byron Bay’s Marine National Park.
Our guides are professional, well trained and highly experienced. Our service to you,your safety and enjoyment is our highest priority.
We are also members of Byron Bay Surf Lifesaving Club. Go Sea Kayak owner/operator , Kurt Tutt is a 3 Time World Title Medallist in Surf Ski events. You can find our crew on any day Lifeguarding one of our local beaches or competing in Surf Life Saving events when they aren't enjoying a kayak tour.
Collectively we have decades of experience of Byron Bay ocean conditions and marine wildlife such as the dolphins, turtles and whales.
Read more about the Go Sea Kayak team here.
Go Sea Kayak is the only Byron Bay kayak company employing local Aboriginal guides. Our Aboriginal guides add another unique dimension to Go Sea Kayak’s tours. Our guides will tell you the local stories of special places, animals and people relevant to Byron Bay.
Additionally Go Sea Kayak staff hold degrees in Outdoor Education, Teaching, and Environmental Science.
This experience and skills means Go Sea Kayak can:
- Provide educational tours for school groups
- Provide team building activities for corporate, social or school groups
- Tailor tours to any special interest needs
Our Byron Bay Sea Kayaking Tours include:
- Free trip photos & postcard
- Free morning tea
- Free pickups and drop off to your accommodation in Byron Bay.
- Tours Daily at 9.30am & 2.00pm
- Group and Corporate Discounts
- Discounts for Children (under 15 - $59.00), Children 5 years of age and older welcome
- All wetsuits (in cooler months) , safety gear provided.
- Local Indigenous stories told by Aboriginal staff
- Super stable Tandem Sit On Top style kayaks to ensure you don't need to be an expert to join us.
- Owned and operated by local Aussie Surf Lifesavers, kayaking in the Bay since 1985
- Thorough kayak lesson prior to tour , you will be an expert by the time you hit the water.
- Best customer to tour guide ratio for Byron Bay Sea Kayak Tours
- Big Friendly Smiles and Fun Guides
- Follow us on Facebook to check when our special Sunrise Sea Kayak Tours are next scheduled.
$1 from every Go Sea Kayak customer is donated to Sea Shephard and Dolphin Research Australia.
What other activities are there in Byron Bay?
The Go Sea Kayak team has relationships with many other businesses in Byron Bay. If your group or company needs advice on other services that will make your stay in Byron Bay special we can most certainly put you in touch. For example wedding planners and services, catering, transport, accommodation, local tours and other unique Byron Bay activities, as only Byron can do!